Website Related Link to Link Policy
Purpose: To increase exposure to Traditional Argentine Tango and culture in Colorado and improve search engine ranking for both Tango Colorado and the other entity.
- All links appearing on the Tango Colorado website will be approved by the board of Tango Colorado, based on the perceived benefit and interest to our local Colorado community.
- A “Link Partner” is defined as an individual or organization with whom Tango Colorado exchanges website links. It may also include sites of organizations with whom we do not require a reciprocal link, but feel inclusion on the Tango Colorado website is important and of benefit to our community.
- Link Partner website links will generally appear on Tango Colorado’s “Related Links” page, but may be included on other or additional pages as deemed appropriate.
- Link Partners should use only Tango Colorado’s main home page Tango Colorado as names of subpages are subject to change.
- Local (Colorado) DJs, Teachers, Artists, Musicians, Photographers with websites must link back to Tango Colorado’s site in order for Tango Colorado to include a link to their websites.
- Website links must be related to Tango. The board may approve other types of links if perceived as beneficial to our tango community.
- Local Tango venues and other Argentine Tango organizations may request a link listing on the Tango Colorado website, per the instructions below. Whether or not a reciprocal link is required will be evaluated on an individual basis and determined by consensus of the Board of Directors.
- Argentine Tango “related” sites or sites outside of our Colorado community may request a link listing on the Tango Colorado website, per the instructions below. In general, most of these sites will be
required to have a reciprocal link. Ultimately, placement on the Tango Colorado website will evaluated
on an individual basis and determined by consensus of the Board of Directors.
The “How To”
Send link requests to: email@example.com
Include the following information with your request:
- Your Organization’s Name (if applicable)
- Your Website home page URL
- The subpage you would like us to link to, if different from the home page
- Brief description of your site and organization
- Your email address
- Your phone number(s)
- Do you agree to include a link to Tango Colorado’s home page on your site?
tc_weblink_policy Jan. 2010